Aug 28, 2008
3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Event Location: East Lobby Continental
ARCHIVES 2008 features FOUR different sets of poster presentations - all of which are certain to be of interest to you!
- Professionals' Poster Presentations
- Research Forum Poster Presentations
- Graduate Student Poster Presentations
- American Archives Month: "Celebrating the American Record" Ideas
Professionals' Poster Presentations
For ARCHIVES 2008, the Program Committee broadened the ways in which presenters can share their work by soliciting poster presentations. This format gives you the chance to view posters on your own schedule and have an informal, one-on-one conversation with the presenter.
Be sure to take this opportunity to see what your colleagues are doing in their repositories around the country. Presenters will be available to discuss their posters on Thursday, August 28, from 3:30 to 4:00 pm and on Friday, August 29, from 2:00 to 2:30 pm.
- P1: CBI and CDC: Using Technology for Clientele Outreach
R Arvid Nelson and Stephanie A Horowitz / Charles Babbage Institute, University of Minnesota
- P2: Integrated Digital Special Collections: Web-based Project Management for Archives
Brad Westwood, Cory Nimer, John Murphy, and Gordon Daines / L Tom Perry Special Collections, Harold B Lee Library, Brigham Young University
- P3: The States Impact on Federal EducationPolicy Project
Maria Holden / Cultural Education Center, New York State Archives
Direct link: https://saa.archivists.org/4DCGI/events/eventdetail.html?Action=Events_Detail&InvID_W=832
Print this page